Adheres to Glass, Fiberglass, Ceramic, Non-oily woods, Korean artificial marbles, Porcelain, Most metals, most
plastics & rubbers & most painted surfaces.
The surface should be completely clean, dry & free of contaminants such as dirt, dust, grease, oil & other residue or material that may interfere with adhesion. Remove mildew by scrubbing. Protect eyes & hands by wearing goggles/face shield & chemical resistant gloves. Thoroughly rinse the surface & allow it to dry completely prior to sealant application.
- Clip off the tip of the spout at a 45-degree angle to the desired size.
- Apply using steady, even pressure to completely bridge joints
- Smooth sealant for a neat appearance.
- Wipe away excess with a dry cloth or towel before surface skins.
- After cure, carefully remove with a razor blade, taking care not to undercut sealant bond to substrate.
- Sealant not paintable. Complete all painting prior to sealant application.
- Not recommended for full-time water immersion applications.
- Not recommended for application in totally confined areas as atmospheric moisture is required for sealant cure.
- Sealant does not adhere well to Teflon-coated materials, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, or Methyl methacrylate (Plexiglas).
- Not recommended for use on Polycarbonate.
- Not for use on or near sensitive metals such as Copper, Brass, Zinc, Carbon Steel, Galvanized Iron or Magnesium as
corrosion may occur during sealant’s acetic acid release.