Adheres to Glass, Fiberglass, Ceramic, Non-oily woods, Korean artificial marbles, Porcelain, Most metals, most
plastics & rubbers & most painted surfaces.
The surface should be completely clean, dry & free of contaminants such as dirt, dust, grease, oil & other residue or material that may interfere with adhesion. Remove mildew by scrubbing. Protect eyes & hands by wearing goggles/face shield & chemical resistant gloves. Thoroughly rinse the surface & allow it to dry completely prior to sealant application.
- Clip off the tip of the spout at a 45-degree angle to the desired size.
- Apply using steady, even pressure to completely bridge joints
- Smooth sealant for a neat appearance.
- Wipe away excess with a dry cloth or towel before surface skins.
- After cure, carefully remove with a razor blade, taking care not to undercut sealant bond to substrate.
- Sealant not paintable. Complete all painting prior to sealant application.
- Not recommended for full-time water immersion applications.
- Not recommended for application in totally confined areas as atmospheric moisture is required for sealant cure.
- Sealant does not adhere well to Teflon-coated materials, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, or Methyl methacrylate (Plexiglas).
- Not recommended for use on Polycarbonate.
- Not for use on or near sensitive metals such as Copper, Brass, Zinc, Carbon Steel, Galvanized Iron or Magnesium as
corrosion may occur during sealant’s acetic acid release.
There are no reviews yet.