A convenient and effective means of preventing crushing of insulation at pipe support locations of chilled water, condenser water and domestic hot/cold water installations.
A WEICCO innovation. The concept of using high density moulded rubber inserts was pioneered by us. Key advantages over wood or foamed products are:
- Dimensional accuracy, since each piece is machine moulded.
- ‘Tongue & Groove’ locking arrangement saves labour and eliminates any possibility of air gaps or relative shift between insert halves.
- Resistant to moisture, termites and distortion with age.
- Additional metal shield for load distribution is not required, as it is with foamed products.
- Also, act as noise break for high frequencies transmitted through piping.
- RSI is an eco-friendly product. Eliminates the need for felling trees just to make pipe support rings.
WEICCO RSI is fully tested and guaranteed for minimal distortion under large pipe loads.
Available for pipe sizes up to 750mm and all insulation thicknesses up to 75mm.