63mm Pressure Gauge Bottom Entry in various ranges. This image is for illustration purposes only and the range displayed may be different.
63mm Pressure Gauge 0 to 4 bar & psi
- Suitable for gaseous and liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system or attack copper alloy parts.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics
- Heating, ventilation, air-conditioning
- Standard Product Specifications
- Design: BS EN 837
- Accuracy Class: 2.5
- Case: 63mm, Black Steel
- Connection: 1/4” BSP Brass Bottom or Back Entry
- Window: Clear Plastic, snap fit
- Pointer: Black Aluminium
- Filling: Dry
- Range: See table below
- Working Pressure: Steady: 75% full scale range
- Fluctuating: 60% full scale range
- Short Time: full scale range
- Operating Temperature: Ambient: -20 to +60°C
- Medium: -20 to +60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +60°C
- Temperature Effect: When temperature of the pressure element deviates from reference temperature of 20°C the maximum additional error is +/- 0.4% per 10°C of the span rising and falling.
There are no reviews yet.