Features & Benefits
• D933 size 1/2″ low flow FODRV combines the functions of regulation and flow measurement in a unit of high authority making it particularly suitable for low flow applications in the range of 0.03 to 0.07 I/s
• D934 size 1/2″ ultra-low flow FODRV combines the functions of regulation and flow measurement in a unit of high authority making it particularly suitable for ultra-low flow applications in the range of 0.016 to 0.04 I/s.
• The Double regulating valve, with its integral fixed orifice design offers an accuracy of ± 5% on all settings, for precise flow regulation and measurement
• The Double Regulating feature allows the valve to be used for isolation and to be reopened to its pre-set position to maintain required flow rate
• Y-Pattern globe valves having characterized throttling disc tending towards equal percentage performance
• Integral square edged entrance orifice plate and P84 insertion test points fitted Double regulating feature allows valve opening to be set with an Allen key
• Operation of the valve is by means of the Micro set handwheel.